Index my website in the google search console
How to use google search console for index website pages. the index is the most important part of the website for google search. Google not show the result of that pages that are not indexed by google, therefore, it is most important to index your website in the google search console. I tell you how to use the google search console it is so simple to let’s start it. Index my website in the google search console
1. Click and select your web property.
2. Copy your website post URL and paste in this box.
3. After past your web URL and then click enter
4. This message will appear on the screen
5. Click on the test live URL option
6. Then your web URL go for the live test
Then this message will appear on the screen
Click on the request indexing option for indexing your website URL
9. Your website URL now indexing
Submit your website sitemap to the google search console it is the most important part of your website and search console the method is that
1. Click on the sitemaps option
2. Then type your sitemap inbox and click on submit button
Your screen shows result like this
Friend it is a most important part of our website you must submit your sitemap to the google search console for the best result for your website if you did not submit your sitemap then submit your sitemap to google for the best result of your website sitemap is the whole part of your website that tells Google how much data in the website and which type of data in this website thank
Introducing of webmaster tool
What are the features of the Google webmaster tool?
- When you submit a sitemap of your website it checks its status and error of your website.
- When Googlebot checks your whole website it checks the crawl rate and views the statistics of your website.
- Create a robots.txt file that helps the google how pages are blocked and not blocked pages from your website.
- It makes a list of your website’s internal and external pages that are linked with your website.
- It shows the list of links that Googlebot had difficulty crawling and has any errors.
- it’s seeing what keyword searches on Google that is being listed in the SERPs, and the total click, impressions, average, and click-through rate of such listings. It shows the search date and period and shows devices
- It can use to set domains for example; example.com and www.example.com which show how to display your website URL in Serps.
- It is used to highlight the element of structured data that are used for rich snippets of hit entries
- IF you have any penalties you will receive a notification from Google.
- You provide access to an API to change add delete and list crawl errors.
- If you want a better user experience you add rich cards in the new section.
- You can check security issues if anyone has the issue (Hacked site or malware attacks).
- You can add and remove your website property that is associated with the web property.
Important Features of Google Search Analytics report
On accurate data
Google search analytics gives a more accurate report than Google search queries. Its report is an update and the latest information.
Second Individual page count
Its count impression that all pages are linked to the same page it’s considered the report. It tracks devices and search types and provides a separate report
Third image click
It reports more accurate image clicks and how many clicks are your website images. It checks your previous quires and analyzes it
Forth is data consolidated by the full domain?
Google search analytics provides a full report of all clicks impression and other search data complete hostname. subdomains are regarded as separate entities by the search console and need to be added separately.